Tarnation Tarnation

Excellent and Addictive.

Of to play it again. As others have said, very original and well done.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Smart

That last level was tough, didn't think I'd make it myself through all 3, but like you say "Heck, I did it!"

Only downside was the music. Be great if you could turn the music off and leave the sound effects on.

Other than that, great work!

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Going in my favourites

Very addictive, great, simple tactical game. Even though each level is so similar, I loved every minute. Very well done and keep at the brilliant work!

Xmas Ragdoll Beta Xmas Ragdoll Beta

Nice

Good for a minute's fun. Would be great if you had some sound. Maybe some bells and a few oohs and aahs as santa hit each flake?
But good work, none the less.

Romanius II Romanius II

Excellent Game

I loved the last and this is a brilliant continuation. Keep up the top-notch work. Loved the dark cloaked enemies and I look forward to the next in the series.

QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

Excellent work!

Great at keeping you on your toes (or fingers?)
I really enjoyed this excellent piece. Makes a fine difference to the usual point and clicks!

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Truely Amazing Edmund!

This is one of the most impressive flash games I have ever seen!
Excellent work, must have taken you ages. Keep it up, that was honestly brilliant scripting.

EggRun 2 EggRun 2

Nice addictive game

Very well done. There are a couple of little glitches, but it doens't spoil the fun for me. I've just went on and got a new highscore on your site! Look forward to your next submission

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

Great

But I'm stuck at 18? I get all 3 docs and keycard, open the door but can't go anywhere? Great game though. Well done.

3d logic 3d logic

Great game!

I finished the final level just now, but did take a couple of hours. I found the toughest was level 23, for some reason. After that, they flowed pretty quick. But a great little exercise for the mind, thanks.

YOU WIN!